an upcoming online platform for Christian churches
Who should be able to find your Church?
Get found by people:
- Who don’t even know your name;
- Looking for hope, meaning, or help;
- Searching for a Church closeby;
- Hoping to find you by name;
- Who are interested in what you do;
- Looking to make a difference.
Like extra attention?
Weekly promotions are like advertisements, but a little different. ChurchBubble.com members will be able to:
- Go to a page with all promotions in one category and search for the best deal;
- See a promo badge when what you promote is discussed in forums.
- Follow what you sell and get notified (once per week) when you promote it.
All local and online Christian churches are members of the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-27). And all churches roughly do the same. When we all share with each other what we’ve learned, we don’t have to keep reinventing the wheel. When we become more healthy as a whole, we are more attractive to people currently not part of a church.
Showing how you try to love others as Christ has loved us (John 13:34-35) can feel uncomfortable but at the same time is the greatest testimony of His love for all of us. How people see ‘the church’ in general depends for a large part on our actions. That’s why it’s important to pray, count your blessings, inspire, collaborate, and help who needs it.
When charities, churches, and ministries list where they reach out to people, ChurchBubble.com can help to give insight where people are not (yet) reached with the gospel. Everyone can benefit from sharing resources, local knowledge, and experience when we ‘go’ near or far (Matthew 28:19-20).
Help (for) who needs it
Churches that can’t (yet) afford to promote their church services locally can request coupons until Thanksgiving 2022.
*Donations are private unless you would like to be listed as a sponsor.